Mann Hydraulics Ltd., bringing you superior cylinder re-manufacturing since many years. Hydraulic Service’s extensive knowledge of hydraulic cylinder engineering, along with our consistent production of precision components insures exceptional quality of cylinder manufacturing, and all re-manufacturing is done to meet OEM specifications.
We provide complete cylinder manufacture from drawing, sample or specification, and stand behind our cylinder re-manufacture and manufacture with firm quotations upon inspection at our facility. We offers failure analysis and design upgrades, pressure testing up to 10,000 PSI- and we stand behind our cylinder re-manufacturing and cylinder manufacturing with a warranty of our materials and workmanship. For the ease and convenience of our customers we also provide cylinder pick-up and delivery.
We manufacture all types of cylinders with many different features and options in order to meet our customers exacting requirements including:
- Rod Cylinders.
- Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinders.
- Single Acting Hydraulic Cylinders.
- Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinders – Double Acting.
- Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinders – Single Acting.
- High Pressure Hydraulic Rams.
- Low Profile Hydraulic Rams.
- Piston Accumulators.
- Very Large Bore Hydraulic Cylinders.
- Very Long Stroke Hydraulic Cylinders.
- Very Large Bore Telescopic Cylinders.
- Very Long Stroke Telescopic Cylinders.
- Small Bore Hydraulic Cylinders.
- Custom Designed Hydraulic Cylinders.
- OEM Hydraulic Cylinders.
- After Market Hydraulic Cylinders.
- High Technology Hydraulic Cylinders.
- Hydraulic LVDT Cylinders.
- Hydraulic Limit Switch Cylinders.
- High Capacity Custom Machining.
- High Mix, Low Volume Cylinder Production.
We are thus able to produce custom designed hydraulic cylinders with the following features and options
- Custom Mounts
- Multiple Mounts
- Custom Rod Ends
- Special Porting
- Fittings Installed
- Piping Installed
- Manifolds Installed
- Control Valves Installed
- Protective Guards
- Metallic Rod Scrapers
- Stroke Position Sensing
- Special Piston Designs
- Special Seals
- High Temperature
- Low Temperature
- Special Coatings
- Special Materials
- Electronic Sensors Installed