One of our areas of specialty is hydraulic cylinder plating. Hard chrome is especially well-suited to hydraulic applications because it is porous and therefore possesses excellent lubrication value.
For all hydraulic cylinder plating jobs, we can give you an estimate online via email or by phone. Firm quotes can be provided by request once we’ve inspected the part in our facility.
Mann Machines & Hydraulics chrome plating capabilities include:
- Chrome plating of both cylinder rods and cylinder barrels/tubes
- Cylinder manufacturing
- .5 to 20 mil thickness range
- Internal and external grinding capability
- Internal honing
- Hydraulic cylinder repair
- Hardness of 68-72.5 Rockwell
- Magnaflux inspection of cylinders upon request
- Complete inspection report upon request
- Shipping with care; we coat all finished parts and protect them with corrugated cardboard, shrink wrap and a crate before they leave our facility